PLAYGROUND XYZ is an advertising technology business headquartered in Sydney with operations in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles and New York.
Our mission is to master the art and science of maximizing attention. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first AI that can measure how long an ad was looked at (a metric we call Attention Time). Fuelled and verified by real eye tracking data, but able to throw off the shackles of panels and instead scale infinitely across the world wide web, our AI is set to revolutionize the way that digital media is measured, bought and sold.
We’re a fast growing business working with every major agency group and a great list of top tier publishers using our technology.
Our tech is being used by top 100 brands across the globe. We’ve won coveted ‘Marketing Technology Company of the Year’ awards from both B&T and Mumbrella and featured twice as a Rising Star in the Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Awards. Most recently we won the IAB Advertising Effectiveness Award at the Measure Up awards.
We’re a passionate, enthusiastic team who are genuinely spending our days doing what we love the most – creating new disruptive technologies and products for big brands and in December 2021 we were acquired by GumGum to further that vision.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
An experienced (junior to mid-level) Supply Account Manager to support our growing APAC business. You will have a foundation in programmatic Account Management, and be able to hit the ground running.
You are communicative and you have the ability to connect with people. You’re also very organized and meticulous, if you take on a task, you will see it through to the end and ensure it is done to perfection. You love adtech and can see yourself building a career in the industry.
In return you’ll be part of a truly innovative company that’s in an exciting phase in its journey, work with industry leaders, grow your skill set in many new ways, have access to our great flex working policy and have a lot of fun too. If this sounds like you, get in touch.
Global Head of Supply
- Manage the on-boarding process of new suppliers
- Manage and grow the relationships of existing supplier accounts and provide them with support
- Analyze revenue and performance data daily to ensure targets are on track and to proactively provide solutions if targets are missed or projected to be off
- Master current processes and workflows of the department, and work on identifying new approaches to solving problems as well as new processes to improve team workflows
- Forecast performance accurately
- Work cross departments with Operations, Sales, and Solutions Engineering teams
- Travel as necessary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Min 2 years working in digital media in a Supply Account Management role
- Analytical mindset – able to spot simple trends in client accounts
- Highly organized with proven examples of managing successful Publisher relationships
- A working knowledge and understanding of all major adtech technologies GAM, Prebid, SSPs, etc
- Direct use of SSPs – Xandr preferred
- Fast learner and adaptive
- Team player
- Great attitude!
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- TBD based on candidate
Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter describing why you think this is the right role for you.