PLAYGROUND XYZ is an advertising technology business headquartered in Sydney with operations in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Singapore, Hong Kong, London and New York.
Our mission is to master the art and science of maximizing attention. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first AI that can measure how long an ad was looked at (a metric we call Attention Time). Fuelled and verified by real eye tracking data, but able to throw off the shackles of panels and instead scale infinitely across the world wide web, our AI is set to revolutionize the way that digital media is measured, bought and sold.
We’re a fast growing business working with every major agency group and a great list of top tier publishers using our technology. We’re a team of rich media experts with an unrelenting focus on quality products and tech.
Our tech is being used by top 100 brands across the globe. We’ve won coveted ‘Marketing Technology Company of the Year’ awards from both B&T and Mumbrella and featured twice as a Rising Star in the Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Awards. Most recently we won the IAB Advertising Effectiveness Award at the Measure Up awards.
We’re a passionate, enthusiastic team who are genuinely spending our days doing what we love the most – creating new disruptive technologies and products for big brands.
In late 2021, we were acquired by global ad tech giant GumGum who is fuelling our incredibly high growth and taking our products truly global.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We pride ourselves on hiring only great talent. People who dream of great things and have the passion and tenacity to pull them off. You should expect to be given a task, knock it out of the park and be rewarded for it. The right candidate will thrive in a high performance culture where you’re expected to shine and in return you can expect a high level of excellence from the team around you.
This role is responsible for the end to end talent acquisition function from our HQ in Sydney. With the support of an HR Manager, this role is responsible for working with our hiring managers across JAPAC to attract and secure top performing talent to meet our growth needs.
Reporting to the Head of Growth, this role will also oversee the rollout of global initiatives across the region, ensuring details are handled across system implementation, training, and reporting to key stakeholders. This role works with the global HR team to also ensure career pages and external employer branding are managed to best practice and will have a ‘dotted line’ reporting relationship into the VP, Global Talent Acquisition.
Head of Growth
Full Lifecycle Recruiting
- Perform all related full lifecycle recruiting activities throughout the hiring process including (but not limited to): sourcing, candidate pre-screening, interviewing, salary and offer negotiations, and closing of candidates.
- Conduct direct sourcing of candidates utilizing standard and creative techniques such as: mining of recruiting sites, internal and external databases, social media tools, and search engines; cold and warm calling of target candidates or companies; networking in various ways for candidates and referrals, etc.
- Continually evaluate and apply new sourcing methodologies to actively identify, cultivate and grow target candidate pools of top talent.
- Focus on sourcing diverse candidate pools and the success of underrepresented talent
- Partner with our HR Manager and Head of Growth to clarify organizational needs in order to more effectively screen and select candidates
Community Outreach / Client Pipeline
- Represent Playground xyz in all interactions with potential internal and external candidates.
- Ability to design a well-rounded approach and strategy to pipeline development to effectively fill positions.
- Host and attend meet-ups and gatherings, in partnership with business leadership.
- Coordinate Playground’s presence at a variety of industry and career-related events including event planning, project management and attendance at events
- Keep pulse on industry trends throughout the AdTech industry and, especially within the JAPAC region.
- 4-5 years of related recruiting experience in a full-time company environment with the ability to think strategically and holistically about recruiting strategy
- Experience using social media tools for sourcing efforts including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, blogs etc.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated proficiency using effective sourcing and research methodologies
- Experience using ‘LinkedIn Recruiter’
- Experience crafting interview questions and assigning interview topics to maximize the candidate experience and interview process
- Greenhouse ATS experience is a plus
- Ideally has experience recruiting within the technology and/or media landscape and within fast-paced environments
- Ideally has experience recruiting across a variety of business, engineering and product functions.
● Understands the fundamentals of engineering and technology and can speak easily to candidates with this background
● Excellent organizational skills
● Excellent internal customer service and consultation skills
● Well-developed assessment, negotiation, collaboration, and consultation skills
● Excellent English language skills and Japanese language skills are a plus!
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- TBD based on candidate
Send a CV to email@example.com with a brief cover letter describing why you think this is the right role for you.