Are you looking for your first big break that leads to your DREAM JOB?
Want exposure to leaders and to learn from the best in a role that gives you end-to-end business experience?
Think you can take over the world but need to take that crucial first step?
Look no further, as this is the role for you!
WHO WE THINK YOU ARE:
A passionate, dedicated and hardworking individual looking to develop their career in the exciting adtech industry!
Someone who dreams of great things and has the passion and tenacity to pull them off. You should expect to be given a task, knock it out of the park and be rewarded for it. You will thrive in a high-performance culture where you’re expected to shine and in return you can expect a high level of excellence from the team around you.
Reporting directly into the Head of Growth, you will take on some day to day responsibilities for delivery of strategy materials, business operations, diary and office management, budgeting and growth planning.
You will be driven, articulate and highly organised. No two days will be the same and an ability to problem solve and think on your feet will be absolutely essential.
If you’re looking to grow your career quickly and want to learn from senior people in a fast-paced, high growth environment, please get in touch today!
WHO WE ARE:
PLAYGROUND XYZ is an advertising technology business headquartered in Sydney with operations in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles and New York.
Our mission is to master the art and science of maximizing attention. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first AI that can measure how long an ad was looked at (a metric we call Attention Time).
Fuelled and verified by real eye-tracking data, but able to throw off the shackles of panels and instead scale infinitely across the world wide web, our AI is set to revolutionize the way that digital media is measured, bought and sold.
We’re a fast-growing business working with every major agency group and a great list of top tier publishers using our technology.
In late 2021, we were acquired by global ad tech giant GumGum which is fuelling our incredibly high growth and taking our products truly global.
Our tech is being used by 100s of brands across the globe. We’ve won coveted ‘Marketing Technology Company of the Year’ awards from both B&T and Mumbrella and featured twice as a Rising Star in the Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Awards.
We’re a passionate, enthusiastic team who are genuinely spending our days doing what we love the most – creating new disruptive technologies and products for big brands.
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE DETAIL:
Head of Growth
- Work alongside the Head of Growth to strategically support the CEO and broader leadership team to deliver on core business objectives
- Drive the development and adoption of best-in-class business process and communications
- Help drive cultural projects and team engagement initiatives
- Manage the diary and meeting content for the CEO and Head of Growth
- Support other business functions as needed on planning, recruitment, communications and HR
- Travel as necessary
- This role is open to graduate experience onwards but a proven track record of learning systems and processes quickly is preferred
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- More than happy to roll your sleeves up and get involved in an ever-evolving remit
- Comfortable with fast paced decision making and implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter who wants to be on the fast track to success
- A business, economics or communications degree would be a big plus!
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- TBD based on candidate
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know why you want the role!