PLAYGROUND XYZ is an advertising technology business headquartered in Sydney with operations in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles and New York.
Our mission is to master the art and science of maximizing attention. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first AI that can measure how long an ad was looked at (a metric we call Attention Time). Fuelled and verified by real eye tracking data, but able to throw off the shackles of panels and instead scale infinitely across the world wide web, our AI is set to revolutionize the way that digital media is measured, bought and sold.
We’re a fast growing business with every major agency group and a great list of top tier publishers using our technology. We’re a team of mobile experts with an unrelenting focus on quality products and tech.
Our tech is being used by top 100 brands across the globe. We’ve won coveted ‘Marketing Technology Company of the Year’ awards from both B&T and Mumbrella and featured twice as a Rising Star in the Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Awards.
We’re a passionate, enthusiastic team who are genuinely spending our days doing what we love the most – creating new disruptive technologies and products for big brands.
We are looking for a passionate and driven Data Web Engineer for our Attention Intelligence Platform (AIP) team, based in Sydney.
AIP is the world’s first ad stack built to maximise Attention Time on ads. It uses an AI (trained and verified by real eye tracking panel data) to create a suite of groundbreaking products that unlock the power of attention measurement and real time media and creative optimisation. It’s the award-winning solution for brands that want to succeed in the attention economy, stand out from the pack, and secure the best possible results from their ad spend.
The AIP team works on building our Attention data pipeline, from data collection to aggregation, measurement & prediction,, powering the AIP engine and enabling its real-time optimisation capabilities.
The right candidate:
- has experience with NodeJS API engines
- is autonomous in investigating best approach to a problem and finding innovative solutions
- has strong communication skills
We’ll look very favourably on someone with:
- experience with Big Data and related data flows
Technologies we work with:
- Jest, ES6, Typescript, NodeJS, Bash, Redis.
- Browsers’ frame and event stack
- Express, Fastify, Loopback
- Jira, Slack
- Must have the right to work in Australia
What we offer:
- A fantastic company culture driven by hard-working but fun people
- The opportunity to build industry leading ad tech products
- A competitive salary package
- Flexible work policy with ability to work from home most of the time
- Complete company transparency including monthly status updates
- A team culture where contribution is valued in architecture, workflow and tech stack decisions
Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter describing why you think this is the right role for you.