PLAYGROUND XYZ is an advertising technology business headquartered in Sydney with operations in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Singapore, Hong Kong, London and New York.
Our mission is to master the art and science of maximizing attention. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first AI that can measure how long an ad was looked at (a metric we call Attention Time). Fuelled and verified by real eye tracking data, but able to throw off the shackles of panels and instead scale infinitely across the world wide web, our AI is set to revolutionize the way that digital media is measured, bought and sold.
We’re a fast growing business working with every major agency group and a great list of top tier publishers using our technology. We’re a team of rich media experts with an unrelenting focus on quality products and tech.
Our tech is being used by top 100 brands across the globe. We’ve won coveted ‘Marketing Technology Company of the Year’ awards from both B&T and Mumbrella and featured twice as a Rising Star in the Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Awards. Most recently we won the IAB Advertising Effectiveness Award at the Measure Up awards.
We’re a passionate, enthusiastic team who are genuinely spending our days doing what we love the most – creating new disruptive technologies and products for big brands.
In late 2021, we were acquired by global ad tech giant GumGum who is fuelling our incredibly high growth and taking our products truly global.
We have a great role for a Digital Media Assistant and that’s where you come in!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We pride ourselves on hiring only great talent. People who dream of great things and have the passion and tenacity to pull them off. You should expect to be given a task, knock it out of the park and be rewarded for it. The right candidate will thrive in a high performance culture where you’re expected to shine and in return you can expect a high level of excellence from the team around you.
You’ll have a sound understanding of digital media and online advertising with excellent organisation skills. This role requires the management of multiple projects while maintaining strong stakeholder management and ensuring project administration and resourcing is handled. If you can prioritise on the fly while staying calm under pressure, this role’s for you!
You’ll need a keen eye for detail and be naturally aligned with spotting issues and flagging them early while effectively communicating changes/updates needed to our design team.
APAC Design Lead
- Assist senior producers in the management of multiple ad campaigns through the creative development phase from briefing > revisions > approval > hand-off to ad operations.
- Campaign timeline management
- Provide kick off information and be the first point of contact for client queries
- Work closely with design to optimise resource allocation across pre and post campaign sign off
- Monitor campaign management boards to ensure they’re proceeding smoothly and to a deadline
- Create concise statements of work for basic change requests
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant tertiary study in business/arts/media/design or similar
- Experience working in a high-paced environment
- Client facing experience
- Experience working in Adobe Suites would be a big plus!
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- TBD based on candidate
Send a CV to email@example.com with a brief cover letter describing why you think this is the right role for you.