Who we are…..
PLAYGROUND XYZ is an advertising technology business headquartered in Sydney with
operations in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, London, Los Angeles and New York.
Our mission is to master the art and science of maximizing attention. To do this, we’ve built the
world’s first AI that can measure how long an ad was looked at (a metric we call Attention Time).
Fuelled and verified by real eye tracking data, but able to throw off the shackles of panels and
instead scale infinitely across the world wide web, our AI is set to revolutionize the way that
digital media is measured, bought and sold.
We’re a fast growing business with every major agency group and a great list of top tier
publishers using our technology. We’re a team of digital experts with an unrelenting focus on
quality products and tech.
Our tech is being used by top 100 brands across the globe. We’ve won coveted ‘Marketing
Technology Company of the Year’ awards from both B&T and Mumbrella and featured twice as a
Rising Star in the Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Awards.
We’re a passionate, enthusiastic team who are genuinely spending our days doing what we love
the most – creating new disruptive technologies and products for big brands.
The opportunity to be…
The best Independent Agency Account Manager ever! A Digital evangelist and an educator . We pride
ourselves on hiring only great talent. People who dream of great things and have the passion and
tenacity to pull them off. You should expect to be given a task, knock it out of the park and be
rewarded for it. The right candidate will thrive in a high performance culture where you’re expected to
shine and in return you can expect a high level of excellence from the team around you.
This role takes on the day to day sales responsibilities across a diverse selection of independently
owned media agencies across Australia with unlimited growth potential.
The right candidate will be a natural orator, knowledgeable about digital media, a sound customer
service skill set, creative flair and a yearning to learn. You’ll be a rising star who’s closing off each
quarter over target and frustrated that the company you work for won’t let you grow at the rate you’re
capable of. You’ll hate politics, red tape and sub standard product sets. You’ll have a heap of ideas
that currently fall on deaf ears. Most of all, you’ll be ready to make a move into a company where all
that gets flipped on its head.
If this sounds like you, get in touch.
Melbourne or Sydney
National Sales Lead – Independent Agencies
What you’ll be doing:
● Spread the word about the PLAYGROUND XYZ offering to Media & Digital Agencies, DSP’s,
Creative Agencies and Brands direct .
● Drive the adoption of our technology and tools by educating about the Attention Economy and
the value of Attention.
● Understand and articulate the value proposition PXYZ offers
● Lots of meetings, presentations and client entertainment.
● Uncover and respond to briefs for ideas, working with our Design team for ideation / use cases
of our ad formats
● Forecast and hit sales targets
● KPI’s and budgets based on actual usage of our technology
● Travel as necessary
Who you are:
● 3+ years working in digital media and advertising
● Proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Self starter, want to be on the fast track to success, driven, restless
Bonus points if you have:
● Examples of high productivity working autonomously
● Independent agency contacts and/or previous experience working across them
● A proficient understanding of ad tech and rich media capabilities
What we offer:
● The opportunity to ride a rocket ship. You’ll work in a fast ad tech business while also focusing
on creative capabilities
● An amazing company culture, driven by passionate people who love their work, but also love
to have FUN!
● The opportunity to work with some cutting edge technologies as well as the freedom to
continue to push the boundaries of what we do.
● Career progression galore. The company is growing at a crazy rate and you will be too
Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter describing why you think this is the right role for you
● A competitive salary package and commissions based on candidates experience