Who we are…..
PLAYGROUND XYZ is an advertising technology business headquartered in Sydney with operations in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, London, Los Angeles and New York.
Our mission is to master the art and science of maximizing attention. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first AI that can measure how long an ad was looked at (a metric we call Attention Time). Fuelled and verified by real eye tracking data, but able to throw off the shackles of panels and instead scale infinitely across the world wide web, our AI is set to revolutionize the way that digital media is measured, bought and sold.
We’re a fast growing business with every major agency group and a great list of top tier publishers using our technology. We’re a team of digital experts with an unrelenting focus on quality products and tech.
Our tech is being used by top 100 brands across the globe. We’ve won coveted ‘Marketing Technology Company of the Year’ awards from both B&T and Mumbrella and featured twice as a Rising Star in the Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Awards.
We’re a passionate, enthusiastic team who are genuinely spending our days doing what we love the most – creating new disruptive technologies and products for big brands.
The opportunity to be…
The best Agency Account Manager ever! A Digital evangelist and an educator. We pride ourselves on hiring only great talent. People who dream of great things and have the passion and tenacity to pull them off. You should expect to be given a task, knock it out of the park and be rewarded for it. The right candidate will thrive in a high performance culture where you’re expected to shine and in return you can expect a high level of excellence & support from the team around you.
This role takes on the day to day sales responsibilities across a diverse selection of tier 1 agencies with unlimited growth potential. The right candidate will thrive in agencies, be a natural presenter, knowledgeable about digital media, a sound customer service skill set, creative flair and a yearning to learn. You’ll be a star looking to grow further who’s closing off each quarter over target and frustrated that the company you work for won’t let you grow at the rate you’re capable of. You’ll hate politics, red tape and sub standard product sets. You’ll have a heap of ideas that currently fall on deaf ears. Most of all, you’ll be ready to make a move into a company where all that gets flipped on its head.
If this sounds like you, get in touch.
JOB TYPE: Full time
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: NSW Sales Lead
What you’ll be doing:
- Spread the word about the PLAYGROUND XYZ offering to your agency patch of clients
- Drive the adoption of our technology and tools by educating about the Attention Economy and the value of Attention.
- Understand and articulate the value proposition PXYZ offers
- A diary full of meetings (in person & virtual), presentations and fun client entertainment.
- Uncover and respond to briefs for ideas, working with our Design team for ideation / use cases of our ad formats
- Forecast and hit sales targets
- KPI’s and budgets based on actual usage of our technology
- Learning & mentorship from senior sales team members
- Assisting where required in building RFP, strategy & sharing of key campaign highlights to provide upsell opportunities to the wider NSW team
Who you are:
- 3+ years working in digital media and advertising
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter, want to be on the fast track to success, driven, restless
Bonus points if you have:
- Examples of high productivity working autonomously
- Agency contacts and/or previous experience working across this patch
- A proficient understanding of ad tech and rich media capabilities
What we offer:
- The opportunity to ride a rocket ship. You’ll work in a fast ad tech business while also focusing on creative capabilities
- An amazing company culture & nurturing working environment driven by passionate people who love their work, but also love to have FUN!
- The opportunity to work with some cutting edge technologies as well as the freedom to continue to push the boundaries of what we do.
- Career progression galore. The company is growing at a crazy rate and you will be too
- A competitive salary package and uncapped commissions based on candidates experience
Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter describing why you think this is the right role for you.