Supervisor/Manager: Global Client Services Director, AIP
Playground XYZ is on a mission to master the art and science of maximising consumer attention. We have built the world’s first technology stack that integrates visual attention measurement, analytics and media optimisation: the Attention Intelligence Platform (AIP).
AIP powers a suite of leading ad products that maximise Attention Time for brands and our products are now being used by top 100 brands like Coca-Cola, BMW, Lego, Disney, Mercedes, Pepsi, Roadshow, Spotify, GoPro, McDonald’s, Nike and so on.
We’ve won coveted ‘Marketing Technology Company of the Year’ awards from both B&T and Mumbrella, a Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Rising Star and the inaugural IAB Measure Up award.
We’re a young, fast-growing business with a small but strong team of experts who have an unrelenting focus on quality products and tech, and every major agency group and most of the big publishers are using our technology.
We’re a passionate, enthusiastic team who are genuinely spending our days doing what we love the most – creating new disruptive technologies and products for big global brands and publishers. Our offices span the world with teams in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Los Angeles and New York.
Reporting directly into the Global Client Services Director, you’ll work closely with our Client Services, Operations and product teams to build the world’s leading Attention business.
Day-to-day you’ll manage everything from technical client integrations, campaign strategy and optimisation implementation, reporting and dashboard management and supporting client sales strategy to create ease of use and resolve challenges faced by our clients.
Our Attention product will change the way that media is valued and transacted and you will play an integral role in bringing together our technology platform, technical capability and client success to life to deliver that change.
- Client Integration – integrate the Attention Intelligence Platform (AIP) with our client’s technology stacks, providing support across advertiser setup and onboarding, strategy, optimisation and monitoring.
- Analytics & Reporting – using our existing tools to provide post activity analysis and case studies with a key focus on quantifying the value of Attention for our clients.
- Client Sales Strategy – supporting client services and sales teams to create best in market practices across integration and setup, ensuring client success.
- Troubleshooting – employ analytics techniques to provide quality control and ensure campaign measurement and analytics reporting are highly accurate, resolving bugs or errors which may occur.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert for the technical integration across our Attention product – playing a key role across client services, product and ad operations.
- 3+ years of digital media experience (agency, publisher, ad tech).
- Strong numeracy skills across Excel and knowledge of BI Tools, SQL beneficial.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Understanding of programmatic infrastructure and platforms.
- Previous experience working with industry leading buy and sell side platforms, measurement providers or research facilities.
- Demonstrated ability to wear many hats and take problems and own them through to resolution.
- Analytical mindset to spot consistent trends across datasets.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Self starting problem solver who can act with urgency to deliver key goals.
What you can expect in return:
- A fantastic company culture driven by a hard-working, engaged and fun team
- The opportunity to build industry-leading ad tech projects
- A competitive package and salary
- Complete company transparency
- An open and dynamic culture where we are all valued contributors
- Access to our great benefits program: Flex working, Bonus leave, Parental leave support and more
Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter describing why you think this is the right role for you.