Who we are…
PLAYGROUND XYZ is an advertising technology business headquartered in Sydney with operations in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, London, Los Angeles and New York.
Our mission is to master the art and science of maximizing attention. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first AI that can measure how long an ad was looked at (a metric we call Attention Time). Fuelled and verified by real eye tracking data, but able to throw off the shackles of panels and instead scale infinitely across the world wide web, our AI is set to revolutionize the way that digital media is measured, bought and sold.
We’re a fast growing business with every major agency group and a great list of top tier publishers using our technology. We’re a team of mobile experts with an unrelenting focus on quality products and tech.
Our tech is being used by top 100 brands across the globe. We’ve won coveted ‘Marketing Technology Company of the Year’ awards from both B&T and Mumbrella and featured twice as a Rising Star in the Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Awards.We’re a passionate, enthusiastic team who are genuinely spending our days doing what we love the most – creating new disruptive technologies and products for big brands.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate product analyst to join our team responsible for collecting the data that fuels our attention AI. In this role, you’ll be collaborating with a cross-functional product team to solve challenging problems which sit at the heart of what we do. As part of your day to day, you’ll also be taking the reins of our panel operations ensuring the continuous delivery of high-quality attention data.
If you love deep diving into complex problems, have an interest in process engineering and are passionate about product development… then this role is for you!
What you’ll be doing…
- Working with a cross-functional product team to discover solutions to complicated technical, UX and process problems.
- Taking a leading role in defining user stories that deliver value to our business and customers.
- Managing agile delivery cycles and ensuring the team is engaged, empowered and all moving to the same beat.
- Leading the QA processes for the product and helping to ensure that only top quality features get shipped.
- Assist in conducting research and interacting with customers to understand their needs, obtain product feedback and optimise the customer experience.
- Taking ownership of our panel operations function and ensuring that data collection across the business is delivered on time at the required levels of quality.
- Working closely with our Chief Scientist and other stakeholders to define data collection requirements.
Who you are…
- You have 3+ years of experience in a business/product analyst type role, with an outstanding track record of delivering world-class digital products.
- An A-class communicator with a deep bag of tricks for conveying complex concepts and thinking.
- You love deep diving into complex problems and navigating through uncertainty to discover smart and innovative solutions.
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and step outside of your comfort zone.
- Competent in data analysis and data wrangling.
- Strong knowledge of agile product delivery.
- Technically savvy, with a good grasp of software architecture and a genuine passion for technology.
- You put a focus on building strong working relationships with all of your stakeholders whether they’re technical or business.
Bonus points for…
- Experience in the advertising/media industry or panel management.
- Able to query data, understand end to end data pipelines and cloud data warehousing platforms such as BigQuery, Athena or Snowflake.
- Tertiary qualifications in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics).
- The opportunity to ride a rocket ship. You’ll play a pivotal part in our business during its ‘scale up’ phase by supporting the delivery of game-changing new products.
- An amazing company culture, driven by passionate people who love their work, but also love to have FUN!
- The opportunity to work with some cutting edge technologies as well as the freedom to continue to push the boundaries of what we do.
- Career progression galore. The company is growing at a crazy rate and you will be too!
- A progressive work from home policy.
- A competitive salary package.