Who we are…
PLAYGROUND XYZ is an advertising technology business headquartered in Sydney with operations in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, London, Los Angeles and New York.
Our mission is to master the art and science of maximizing attention. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first AI that can measure how long an ad was looked at (a metric we call Attention Time). Fuelled and verified by real eye-tracking data, but able to throw off the shackles of panels and instead scale infinitely across the world wide web, our AI is set to revolutionize the way that digital media is measured, bought and sold.
We’re a fast-growing business with every major agency group and a great list of top tier publishers using our technology. We’re a team of mobile experts with an unrelenting focus on quality products and tech.
Our tech is being used by top 100 brands across the globe. We’ve won coveted ‘Marketing Technology Company of the Year’ awards from both B&T and Mumbrella and featured twice as a Rising Star in the Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Awards.
We’re a passionate, enthusiastic team who are genuinely spending our days doing what we love the most – creating new disruptive technologies and products for big brands.
To support our next phase of global growth we’re looking for a superstar product manager to join our Attention Intelligence Platform (AIP) product team. AIP is the world’s first ad stack built to maximise Attention Time on ads. It uses an AI (trained and verified by real eye tracking panel data) to create a suite of groundbreaking products that unlock the power of attention measurement and real-time media and creative optimisation. It’s the award-winning solution for brands that want to succeed in the attention economy, stand out from the pack, and secure the best possible results from their ad spend.
In this role you’ll be leading a fully stacked team of incredibly talented engineers and designers who are hungry to solve problems and bring incredible products to life. Collaboration and communication will be absolutely key in this role, as will being comfortable with setting big goals and making them happen!
What you’ll be doing…
- Being the voice of the customer and owning their experience with your product.
- Working closely with the founders, your stakeholders and your team to help chart a strategic course for your product.
- Becoming the ‘go to’ domain expert in your space through developing a deep understanding of the landscape within which you operate.
- Managing delivery cycles and ensuring the team is engaged, empowered and all moving to the same beat.
- Owning the backlog and ensuring the team’s priorities reflect the outcomes needed to drive our business into the future.
- Formulating experiments to quickly test hypotheses and validate assumptions.
- Defining and iterating on your product through continuous product discovery and validation.
- Defining and owning the GTM strategy and execution.
- Solving complicated technical, design and process problems.
- Taking an active role in the QA process, ensuring that only top quality features get shipped.
- Bringing your own thinking to the role and continuously looking for ways we can improve.
Who you are…
- You have at least 2+ years experience in a product management role, with an outstanding track record of delivering world-class digital products – we’ll be wanting to see examples of these!
- An a-class communicator with a deep bag of tricks for conveying complex concepts and thinking.
- An expert problem solver who loves navigating through uncertainty to discover smart and innovative solutions.
- Strong in product delivery and able to balance speed and quality.
- You LOVE data – especially when it helps guide your decision making process. Additionally, you understand how to best use it to test ideas and to validate hypotheses.
- Technically savvy, with a good grasp of software architecture and a genuine passion for technology.
- You put a focus on building strong working relationships with all of your stakeholders whether they’re technical or business.
- The opportunity to ride a rocket ship. You’ll play a pivotal part in our business during its ‘scale up’ phase by supporting the delivery of game-changing new products.
- An amazing company culture, driven by passionate people who love their work, but also love to have FUN!
- The opportunity to work with some cutting edge technologies as well as the freedom to continue to push the boundaries of what we do.
- Career progression galore. The company is growing at a crazy rate and you will be too!
- A progressive work from home policy.
- A competitive salary package.
How to apply
To apply, send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.