*Open to those with full time Singapore work rights only
PLAYGROUND XYZ is a marketing technology business that started in Sydney and has operations in Melbourne, Brisbane, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles and New York. Now just over 5 years old and 70+ employees, we’re a team of digital natives who like to trailblaze, do things differently and have fun along the way.
Our mission is to master the art and science of maximizing attention. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first AI that can measure and optimise to how long an ad was looked at (a metric we call Attention Time). Fuelled and verified by real eye-tracking data, but able to throw off the shackles of panels and instead scale infinitely across the world wide web, our AI is set to revolutionize the way that digital media is measured, bought and sold.
To date, we’ve used the AI to build and hone a suite of high impact, attention-grabbing ad formats and a high attention marketplace (our integrated / coupled offering – think Inskin or Teads on steroids). Now, we’re embarking on our standalone attention measurement and optimization offering (our de-coupled / DMP play – think Moat or IAS for attention). Together our goal is that both product lines will create a frenzy around Attention Time as a metric and currency.
We’re already winning awards (IAB, Mumbrella, B&T, etc) for the tech. We’re a leader in ANZ and growing rapidly in EMEA and the US. We’ve seen huge growth in SEA and your role is to support the SEA team as we capitalise on this momentum.
Learn more about us here.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
An experienced (minimum mid-level) Programmatic Campaign Manager to support our fast-growing business in SEA. You will be experienced in programmatic and be able to hit the ground running.
You’ll be meticulous with detail and understand technical operations concepts. You will be well organised, analytical and be great with customers.
In return you’ll be part of a truly exciting company that’s on a phenomenal trajectory, work with and be mentored by industry leaders, grow your skillset in many new ways and have a lot of fun too. You will be part of our dynamic culture where you are a valued contributor and will have access to our great policies, including flexible working, bonus leave, maternity/paternity programmes and more. You’ll report to our Sydney regional head office. If this sounds like you, get in touch.
- Become an expert in our products and capabilities
- Act as the go to for any relevant pre-sale campaign questions that arise
- Create Insertion Orders / Campaigns / PMPs
- Manage and monitor the delivery of both managed and programmatic campaigns to ensure they deliver the best performance for our customers
- Troubleshooting – problem solving where needed
- Provide campaign screenshots and weekly campaign reporting with commentary and insight
- Client Facing – acting as POC for all campaign related business
- Communicate with tech vendors and agencies as needed
- Create post campaign analysis and case studies
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have full-time work rights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Min 2 years working in digital media in a programmatic or campaign manager role
- Analytical mindset – be able to spot simple trends in campaign data
- Highly organised with proven examples of coordinating successful delivery of campaigns
- Experienced in delivering high levels of customer service
- Knowledge of all major 3rd party ad serving technologies, for example having worked with IAS, MOAT, Flashtalking, Nielsen, DCM
- Direct use of DSPs/SSPs – Xandr (AppNexus) preferred
- A working knowledge and understanding of DSPs, SSPs and DMPs
- Self-starter, fast learner and adaptive
- Have a strong work ethic, be personable and willing to go the extra mile
- Team player
- Great attitude!
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- TBD based on candidate
Send a CV to email@example.com with a brief cover letter describing why you think this is the right role for you.