Job open to those with full time SG work rights only
PLAYGROUND XYZ is an advertising technology business. Our mission is to build scalable, amazing mobile ad formats that work harder and perform better.
We’ve built the world’s first AI that can measure how long an ad was looked at (a metric we call Attention Time). Fuelled and verified by real eye tracking data, but able to throw off the shackles of panels and instead scale infinitely across the world wide web, our AI is set to revolutionize the way that digital media is measured, bought and sold.
We’re a fast growing business working with every major agency group and a great list of top tier publishers using our technology. We’re a team of rich media experts with an unrelenting focus on quality products and tech.
Our tech is being used by top 100 brands across the globe. We’ve won coveted ‘Marketing Technology Company of the Year’ awards from both B&T and Mumbrella and featured twice as a Rising Star in the Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Awards. Most recently we won the IAB Advertising Effectiveness Award at the Measure Up awards.
We’re a passionate, enthusiastic team who are genuinely spending our days doing what we love the most – creating new disruptive technologies and products for big brands.
In late 2021, we were acquired by global ad tech giant GumGum who is fuelling our incredibly high growth and taking our products truly global.
Learn more about us here.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
An experienced (minimum mid-level) Programmatic Campaign Manager to support our fast growing business in SEA. You will be experienced in programmatic and be able to hit the ground running.
You’ll be meticulous with detail and understand technical operations concepts. You will be well organised, analytical and be great with customers.
In return you’ll be part of a truly exciting company that’s on a phenomenal trajectory, work with and be mentored by industry leaders, grow your skill set in many new ways and have a lot of fun too. You will be part of our dynamic culture where you are a valued contributor and will have access to our great policies, including flexible working, bonus leave, maternity/paternity programmes and more. You’ll report to our Sydney regional head office. If this sounds like you, get in touch.
- Become an expert in our products and capabilities
- Act as the go to for any relevant pre-sale campaign questions that arise
- Create Insertion Orders / Campaigns / PMPs
- Manage and monitor the delivery of both managed and programmatic campaigns to ensure they deliver the best performance for our customers
- Troubleshooting – problem solving where needed
- Provide campaign screenshots and weekly campaign reporting with commentary and insight
- Client Facing – acting as POC for all campaign related business
- Communicate with tech vendors and agencies as needed
- Create post campaign analysis and case studies
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have full-time work rights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Min 2 years working in digital media in a programmatic or campaign manager role
- Analytical mindset – be able to spot simple trends in campaign data
- Highly organised with proven examples of coordinating successful delivery of campaigns
- Experienced in delivering high levels of customer service
- Knowledge of all major 3rd party ad serving technologies, for example having worked with IAS, MOAT, Flashtalking, Nielsen, DCM
- Direct use of DSPs/SSPs – Xandr (AppNexus) preferred
- A working knowledge and understanding of DSPs, SSPs and DMPs
- Self-starter, fast learner and adaptive
- Have a strong work ethic, be personable and willing to go the extra mile
- Team player
- Great attitude!
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- TBD based on candidate
Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter describing why you think this is the right role for you