PLAYGROUND XYZ is an advertising technology business. Our mission is to build scalable, amazing mobile ad formats that work harder and perform better.
We’re a young, fast growing business with every major agency group and the world’s best publishers using our technology. We have a small but strong team of experts with an unrelenting focus on quality products and tech. Our ad formats are now being used in APAC, EMEA and The US by top 100 brands like Coca-Cola, Commonwealth Bank, Mercedes, Pepsi, Roadshow, Spotify, GoPro, McDonald’s, Nike and so on.
We’ve won numerous industry awards and featured in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Technology companies. We’re a passionate, enthusiastic team who like to work hard and play hard. We are genuinely spending our days doing what we love the most – creating new disruptive technologies and products for big brands and publishers.
See here for more about us here.
What we’re looking for
An experienced (mid-level) Programmatic Campaign Manager to support our fast growing markets – EMEA and the US. You will be experienced in programmatic and be able to hit the ground running.
You’ll be meticulous with detail and understand technical operations concepts. You will be well organised, analytical and be great with customers.
In return you’ll be part of a truly exciting company that’s on a phenomenal trajectory, work with and be mentored by industry leaders, grow your skill set in many new ways and have a lot of fun too. You will be part of our dynamic culture where you are a valued contributor and will have access to our great policies, including flexible working, bonus leave, maternity/paternity programmes and more. Our London office is one of our fastest growing and you’ll report to our local Head of Operations. If this sounds like you, get in touch.
Chancery Lane, London (currently all team working remotely with the intention to work in line with our flexible working policy longer term).
Main duties / responsibilities
- Become an expert in our products and capabilities
- Act as the go to for any relevant pre-sale campaign questions that arise
- Create Insertion Orders / Campaigns / PMPs
- Manage and monitor the delivery of both managed and programmatic campaigns to ensure they deliver the best performance for our customers
- Troubleshooting – problem solving where needed
- Provide campaign screenshots and weekly campaign reporting with commentary and insight
- Client Facing – acting as POC for all campaign related business
- Communicate with tech vendors and agencies as needed
- Create post campaign analysis and case studies
- Market coverage will be EMEA and US so will require work out of local business hours
Skills and Experience
- UK citizen or resident with full work rights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years working in digital media in a programmatic or campaign manager role
- Analytical mindset – be able to spot simple trends in campaign data
- Highly organised with proven examples of coordinating successful delivery of campaigns
- Experienced in delivering high levels of customer service
- Knowledge of all major 3rd party ad serving technologies, for example having worked with IAS, MOAT, Flashtalking, Nielsen, DCM
- Direct use of DSPs/SSPs – Xandr (AppNexus) preferred
- A working knowledge and understanding of DSPs, SSPs and DMPs
- Fast learner and adaptive
- Have a strong work ethic, be personable and willing to go the extra mile
- Team player
- Great attitude!
Salary & Benefits
TBD based on candidate
Send a CV to email@example.com with a brief cover letter describing why you think this Programmatic Campaign Manager role is right for you.