PLAYGROUND XYZ is a marketing technology business that started in Sydney and now with operations in Melbourne, Brisbane, Singapore, London, Los Angeles and New York. Now just under 6 years old and 60+ employees we’re a team of digital natives who like to trailblaze, do things differently and have fun along the way.
Our mission is to master the art and science of maximizing attention. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first AI that can measure how long an ad was looked at (a metric we call Attention Time). Fuelled and verified by real eye-tracking data, but able to throw off the shackles of panels and instead scale infinitely across the world wide web, our AI is set to revolutionize the way that digital media is measured, bought and sold.
To date, we’ve used the AI to build and hone a suite of high impact, attention-grabbing ad formats and a high attention marketplace (our integrated / coupled offering – think Kargo or Teads on steroids). Now, we’re embarking on our standalone attention measurement and optimization offering (our de-coupled / DMP play – think Moat or IAS for attention). Together our goal is that both product lines will create a frenzy around Attention Time as a metric and currency.
What we’re looking for
Someone to evangelize our company and grow new revenue for our standalone Attention measurement and optimisation data.
We require an enterprise salesperson who knows how to navigate and manage the agency holding companies, have both bottom-up and top-down communication and be the driver of our goal to become the preferred supplier in attention measurement and optimisation with these large organisations.
The right candidate will be highly connected in agency land, a gifted orator, deeply knowledgeable about digital media and have a flair for enterprise selling. A self-starter: driven and restless.
You’ll have the support and guidance of the Head of EMEA, Head of Product and a team of attention advertising experts who will help you deliver large contracts.
If you want to break boring and think outside of the box with us, apply now.
Position type: Full time
Supervisor / Manager: Head of EMEA
- Spread the word about the PLAYGROUND XYZ offering to Media Agencies and Agency Trade Desks
- Covering a range of client roles from C-suite to traders and analysts.
- Drive the adoption of our measurement and optimization technology
- Sing up agency holding companies to MSAs
- Lots of meetings and presentations
- Own the sales cycle from initial lead gen to deal close
- KPI’s and budgets based on actual usage of our technology
Skills / experience
- Very good agency group contacts, from senior decision makers down to junior implementors.
- 2+ years working in enterprise sales. 7+ years in digital advertising overall.
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Evidence of closing large enterprise partnerships
- Building commercial propositions to meet client challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter, want to be on the fast track to success, driven, restless
Salary & benefits
TBC based on candidate, although uncapped earnings.
Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter describing why you think this is the right role for you.