Who we are…
PLAYGROUND XYZ is an advertising technology business headquartered in Sydney with operations in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, London, Los Angeles and New York.
Our mission is to master the art and science of maximizing attention. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first AI that can measure how long an ad was looked at (a metric we call Attention Time). Fuelled and verified by real eye tracking data, but able to throw off the shackles of panels and instead scale infinitely across the world wide web, our AI is set to revolutionize the way that digital media is measured, bought and sold.
We’re a fast growing business with every major agency group and a great list of top tier publishers using our technology. We’re a team of mobile experts with an unrelenting focus on quality products and tech.
Our tech is being used by top 100 brands across the globe. We’ve won coveted ‘Marketing Technology Company of the Year’ awards from both B&T and Mumbrella and featured twice as a Rising Star in the Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Awards.We’re a passionate, enthusiastic team who are genuinely spending our days doing what we love the most – creating new disruptive technologies and products for big brands.
To support our ambitious growth plans we are looking for an experienced Product Manager to bring to life a brand new product leveraging the latest in mobile and computer vision technology. This is a unique opportunity to work on a ground-breaking, world-first product with the potential to have lasting impact on the industry. You’ll be taking ownership of this product from its infancy and be responsible for taking it from prototype all the way to market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Formulating experiments to rapidly test hypotheses and validate the product risks.
- Working closely with the founders, your stakeholders and your team to help chart a strategic course for the product.
- Developing cutting edge computer vision machine learning technologies
- Navigating a tricky and complicated regulatory and privacy landscape.
- Defining and owning the GTM strategy and execution.
- Defining and iterating on your product through continuous product discovery and validation
- Managing delivery cycles and ensuring the team is engaged, empowered and all moving to the same beat.
- Owning the backlog and ensuring the team’s priorities reflect the outcomes needed to drive our business into the future.
- Solving complex technical, design and process problems.
Who you are:
- At least 5+ years experience in product management, with an outstanding track record of delivering world-class mobile products.
- Exceptional communication skills with a deep bag of tricks for conveying complex concepts and thinking, as well as an ability to create alignment in times of uncertainty.
- A master of product discovery with a long list of problems you’ve been able to find solutions for against all odds.
- Extensive experience using agile software development practices.
- Strong in product delivery and able to balance speed and quality.
- You LOVE data – especially when it helps guide your decision making process. Additionally, you understand how to best use it to test ideas and to validate hypotheses.
- Technically savvy, with a good grasp of software architecture and a genuine passion for technology.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience leveraging machine learning and computer vision technologies.
- Experience managing or delivering panel management products, or working within a panel based business.
- Experience delivering products in a highly regulated or highly sensitive environment (e.g. finance, banking, healthcare).
What we offer:
- The opportunity to ride a rocket ship. You’ll play a pivotal part in our business during its ‘scale up’ phase by supporting the delivery of game-changing new products.
- An amazing company culture, driven by passionate people who love their work, but also love to have FUN!
- The opportunity to work with some cutting edge technologies as well as the freedom to continue to push the boundaries of what we do.
- Career progression galore. The company is growing at a crazy rate and you will be too
- A competitive salary package.