PLAYGROUND XYZ is an advertising technology business. Our mission is to build scalable, amazing mobile ad formats that work harder and perform better.
We’ve built the world’s first AI that can measure how long an ad was looked at (a metric we call Attention Time). Fuelled and verified by real eye tracking data, but able to throw off the shackles of panels and instead scale infinitely across the world wide web, our AI is set to revolutionize the way that digital media is measured, bought and sold.
We’re a fast growing business working with every major agency group and a great list of top tier publishers using our technology. We’re a team of rich media experts with an unrelenting focus on quality products and tech.
Our tech is being used by top 100 brands across the globe. We’ve won coveted ‘Marketing Technology Company of the Year’ awards from both B&T and Mumbrella and featured twice as a Rising Star in the Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Awards. Most recently we won the IAB Advertising Effectiveness Award at the Measure Up awards.
We’re a passionate, enthusiastic team who are genuinely spending our days doing what we love the most – creating new disruptive technologies and products for big brands.
In late 2021, we were acquired by global ad tech giant GumGum who is fuelling our incredibly high growth and taking our products truly global.
Learn more about us here.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
An all round star graduate to support our growing business. The role is in the Ad Operations and Programmatic delivery teams and will give you a great foundation in all things Digital Media. You will have access to lots of areas of the company as you will be working closely with internal sales, design and operations teams as well as with our client’s.
You’ll have a positive can-do attitude, be meticulous with detail, love organising, be a fast learner and be great with customers.
In return you’ll be part of a truly exciting company that’s on a phenomenal trajectory, work with industry leaders, get a start in an exciting industry and grow your skillset in many new ways. You’ll have lots of fun along the way too.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
- Support the Ad Operations and Delivery teams in servicing our customers, including creating reporting, presentations, case studies and materials where necessary.
- Assist in managing and monitor the delivery of both managed and programmatic campaigns to ensure they deliver the best performance for our customers.
- Stay in touch with our customers as appropriate.
- Update internal and external wiki pages.
- Help customers get their media campaigns live and assist in resolving any issues that may arise.
- Provide campaign screenshots and weekly campaign reporting with commentary and insight.
- Create post campaign analysis and case studies
- Any other team related admin.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- University educated – this role is open to a graduate
- Analytical with amazing attention to detail
- Able to deliver things on time
- Perfect english, writing skills etc
- Personable, hardworking and willing to go the extra mile
- Media/marketing experience a plus
- Fast learner and adaptive
- Team player
- Great attitude!
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- TBD based on candidate
Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter describing why you think this is the right role for you.