PLAYGROUND XYZ is an advertising technology business headquartered in Sydney with operations in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles and New York.
Our mission is to master the art and science of maximizing attention. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first AI that can measure how long an ad was looked at (a metric we call Attention Time). Fuelled and verified by real eye tracking data, but able to throw off the shackles of panels and instead scale infinitely across the world wide web, our AI is set to revolutionize the way that digital media is measured, bought and sold.
We’re a young-ish, fast growing business working with every major agency group and a great list of top tier publishers using our technology. We’re a team of rich media experts with an unrelenting focus on quality products and tech.
Our tech is being used by top 100 brands across the globe. We’ve won coveted ‘Marketing Technology Company of the Year’ awards from both B&T and Mumbrella and featured twice as a Rising Star in the Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Awards. Most recently we won the IAB Advertising Effectiveness Award at the Measure Up awards.
We’re a passionate, enthusiastic team who are genuinely spending our days doing what we love the most – creating new disruptive technologies and products for big brands.
We have a role for an Account Manager and that’s where you come in.
What we’re looking for
The best Sales Account Manager ever!
We pride ourselves on hiring only great talent. People who dream of great things and have the passion and tenacity to pull them off. You should expect to be given a task, knock it out of the park and be rewarded for it. The right candidate will thrive on a high performance culture where you’re expected to shine and in return you can expect a high level of excellence from the team around you.
This role takes on the day to day sales responsibilities right across the state working across both tier 1 and independent agencies.
The right candidate will be ridiculously connected in agency land, a natural orator, deeply knowledgeable about digital media and have a creative flair. You’ll be a rising star who’s closing off each quarter over target and frustrated that the company you currently work for won’t let you grow at the rate you’re capable of. You’ll hate politics, red tape and sub standard product sets. You’ll have a heap of ideas that currently fall on deaf ears. Most of all, you’ll be ready to make a move into a company where all that gets flipped on its head.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Supervisor/Manager: Account Director
- Location: Melbourne
- Spread the word about the PLAYGROUND XYZ offering to Media Agencies, Creative Agencies and Brands direct.
- Drive the adoption of our technology and tools
- Client meetings and presentations
- Uncover and respond to briefs for ideas, working with our Design team for ideation / use cases of our ad formats
- KPI’s and budgets based on actual usage of our technology
- Travel as necessary
Skills & Experience
- Amazingly deep agency contacts across Melbourne with other markets a big plus
- 1-2 years working in digital media and advertising
- Will consider those from an agency background looking to move into a sales function
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter, want to be on the fast track to success, driven, restless
Salary & Benefits
TBD based on candidate.
Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter describing why you think the Victoria Account Manager role is right for you.